Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.6
• TensorRT Version 8
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
based on GitHub - NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_pose_estimation: This is a sample DeepStream application to demonstrate a human pose estimation pipeline., two pth files are provided as the weights for the repo. One would be resnet18_baseline_att_224x224_A_epoch_249.pth, the ohter is densenet121_baseline_att_256x256_B_epoch_160.pth
The process is to use trt_pose/export_for_isaac.py at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/trt_pose · GitHub to export from pth to onnx file.
However densenet121_baseline_att_256x256_B_epoch_160 is not working as expected. It is showing random keypoints on a given image.