DeepStream SDK 2.0 on CentOS/RHEL 7

I work on a project that requires delivery on RHEL. I can get all required packages of DeepStream SDK 2.0 installed, including CUDA 10, nvidia-driver 410.48, and TensorRT 5. I know that there is an issue building OpenCV with CUDA 10, but was hoping that would be fixed soon. I can downgrade to CUDA 9.2 and TensorRT 4, which would probably solve my problem building OpenCV, but the real problem is that the binaries included with the DeepStreamSDK-2.0_EA_beta1.2 package are built against Ubuntu’s version of libstdc++, so CXXABI and GLIBCXX do not match up.

Is there any plan to support CentOS/RHEL 7? And, even better, any plan to provide an RPM?

Now that DeepStream SDK 3.0 is out, is there any plan to support CentOS/RHEL 7? All of the other dependencies are available for RHEL 7. I could really use a RHEL 7 version of the DeepStream SDK 3.0 binaries.

I posted in the deepstream-for-tesla forum/topic that is probably more appropriate: https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1044607/deepstream-for-tesla/deepstream-sdk-3-0-available-for-centos-rhel-7-/