deepstream python apps. I am using deepstream_test_3.py to run 4 rtsp cameras. If one camera down, the program stop. Unlike deepstream-app, if one down the program continue to run. Is there a way to make deepstream_test_3.py continue to run even if one camera is down.
Warning: gst-resource-error-quark: Could not read from resource. (9): gstrtspsrc.c(5293): gst_rtspsrc_loop_udp (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstBin:source-bin-01/GstURIDecodeBin:uri-decode-bin/GstRTSPSrc:source:
Unhandled return value -7.
Error: gst-resource-error-quark: Could not read from resource. (9): gstrtspsrc.c(5361): gst_rtspsrc_loop_udp (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstBin:source-bin-01/GstURIDecodeBin:uri-decode-bin/GstRTSPSrc:source:
Could not receive message. (System error)
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
@tmrngo2012 From the log, the deepstream_test_3.py failed with rtsp link error. If the rtsp stream ends normally, deepstream_test_3.py will not be impacted. You may need to add your own codes to handle such error.