Develop AI-Powered Robots, Smart Vision Systems, and More with NVIDIA Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit

Originally published at: https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/develop-ai-powered-robots-smart-vision-systems-and-more-with-nvidia-jetson-orin-nano-developer-kit/

Discover how easy it can be to develop robotics and edge AI applications with the new NVIDIA Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit.

Jetson Orin Nano devkit does not have a hardware encoder and I will need use cpu to encode CSI camera inputs? This seems like a step back from Jetson Nano to me. I would expect hardware encode for anything related to computer vision and robot vision these days.

Where to buy? :) I kept looking for an Amazon link or even the gear store but still seeing the previous nano there. It would be great if the article could link to a few of the resellers.

1 Like

All I see is coming soon. Nothing in stock. So… Where is that Orin Nano? You get an email that says Now Available except its not

The Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit is now available to buy from some distributors and will be available from others soon. Please see the Buy Link that is on Jetson Orin Page: NVIDIA Jetson Orin