Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version: 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.6.3
I’m using deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test on Nano with a DevKit and HDMI screen connected : it works well.
Now, I would like de to use this Nano on our custom carrier board without HDMI connector and use SSH.
I have already read some links about this needed:
- XForwarding is enable into “/etc/ssh/sshd_config”: X11Forwarding yes
- I’m using export X on ssh command: “ssh -X…”
- Environment variable DISPLAY is set to “DISPLAY=localhost:11.0” by default when I’m logged with ssh
- xrandr: xrandr.txt (2.8 KB)
- “xclock” application is well displayed on my PC
“deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test” is not working anymore:
No EGL Display
nvbufsurftransform: Could not get EGL display connection
With “unset DISPLAY”, the “deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test” and xclock" is not working anymore:
** ERROR: main:754: Could not open X Display
I don’t want to sink into a RTSP server for the moment, it’s not useful for the tests.
I have read that “We don’t support X11 forwarding on L4T by default.” into this post Export deepstream output display over SSH on Jetson Nano - #3 by DaneLLL
Thanks for your help.