Hi,
I read in several places for the steps needed to enable the HDMI output for an Orin NX 16GB on a custom carrier board.
-
I read in the dev-guide:
Orin specific Display Configuration — Jetson Linux Developer Guide documentation -
I read the following posts:
Enabling HDMI on Orin NX platform
How to enable HDMI on custom carrier board
Now I’m confused.
What are the exact steps needed in order to enable HDMI output except for choosing the right pinmux config in the excel sheet:
- remove DP .dtsi and instead include HDMI .dtsi in the “main” dts in order to enable HDMI output?
- if so, which .dtsi I remove (DP) and which one I include? (HDMI)
or
- Manually edit the DCB blob with dcb_tool
- if so, where I can find this blob source in order to modify it?
or
- Use a different board.conf that already handles the HDMI output?
- if so, which specific vars I can export from it into my own board.conf (the ones that enable the HDMI output)
Thanks