Enable NVHS1 / UPHY20 On Custom Orin Board

Dear NVIDIA Team
We are working on a custom Orin carrier board and are having some issue trying to determine the DTB structure for the USB port. The 2 ports are connected as below:
Port 1: USB2 ----> USB2 / USB3 ----> NVHS1 / UPHY20
Port 2: USB2 ----> USB0 / USB3 ----> UPHY1 (no Cypress / host mode only)

We have configured port 2 following the the adaptation guide but are having trouble figuring out what the DT requirements are for USB3 on port 1 (NVHS1 / UPHY20). Please note that we are also flashing with configuration 2 using ODMDATA=“gbe-uphy-config-0,hsstp-lane-map-3,nvhs-uphy-config-1,hsio-uphy-config-16”.

Could you please suggest what changes need to be made to the DT as well as anything else required for this configuration.

Thank you

Please refer to the document.

https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/archives/r35.4.1/DeveloperGuide/text/HR/JetsonModuleAdaptationAndBringUp/JetsonAgxOrinSeries.html?highlight=universal#porting-the-universal-serial-bus

Thank you Wayne
We have refered to this guide and are still having trouble with the configuration of the USB3 for NVHS1. Could you please provide a bit of assistance in configuring this in dts.

Then you can try to provide some useful info…

I don’t know you or your board. Your board is totally a mystery to me. Only told me something like the port does not have Cypress PD means nothing to me.

Share your schematic, your log, and what you’ve changed to your dtb and config after you read the document. Those are the real helpful thing.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.