Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)-jetson agx xavier
• DeepStream Version-6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)-
• TensorRT Version -8.4.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am trying to run the sample deepstream-opticalflow app using python. when I run the command
python3 deepstream-opticalflow.py file:///opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.1/samples/streams/sample_720p.mp4
I have the following error.
Creating source_bin 0
Creating source bin
Creating nv optical flow element
Creating nv optical flow visualisation element
Creating converter 2
Unable to create encoder
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “deepstream-opticalflow.py”, line 377, in
File “deepstream-opticalflow.py”, line 288, in main
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘set_property’
How do I resolve this error.