Error in downloading models during the run of jarvis_init.sh

Hi, running jarvis_init.sh i get 2 errors that don’t seem blocking.
But then during the download of the models I get a timeout and I can’t download the templates.
Please can you help me on the resolution of this 3 errors ?

below the errors:

==========================
== Jarvis Speech Skills ==

NVIDIA Release (build 20138038)

Copyright (c) 2018-2020, NVIDIA CORPORATION. All rights reserved.

Various files include modifications (c) NVIDIA CORPORATION. All rights reserved.
NVIDIA modifications are covered by the license terms that apply to the underlying
project or file.
find: File system loop detected; ‘/usr/bin/X11’ is part of the same file system loop as ‘/usr/bin’.

NOTE: The SHMEM allocation limit is set to the default of 64MB. This may be
insufficient for the inference server. NVIDIA recommends the use of the following flags:
nvidia-docker run --shm-size=1g --ulimit memlock=-1 --ulimit stack=67108864 …

/data/artifacts /opt/jarvis

Downloading nvidia/jarvis/jmir_punctuation:1.0.0-b.1…
HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘authn.nvidia.com’, port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=30)
Attempt 1 out of 3 failed
Trying again…
HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘authn.nvidia.com’, port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=30)
Attempt 2 out of 3 failed
Trying again…
Attempt 3 out of 3 failed
Error occurred downloading ‘nvidia/jarvis/jmir_punctuation:1.0.0-b.1’. Exiting.
Error in downloading models.

hello everyone, I solved the first 2 problems.

However, the problem during download of the models remains blocking.
i tried pinging authn.nvidia.com but it doesn’t respond.
do you have any information to give me?

thank you very much,
George

Hello,

same error here. Any update about this issue?

Thank you very much.
Frank

I had a similar error with these results

sudo bash jarvis_init.sh 
Please enter API key for ngc.nvidia.com: 
Logging into NGC docker registry if necessary...
Pulling required docker images if necessary...
Note: This may take some time, depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
> Pulling Jarvis Speech Server images.
  > Image nvcr.io/nvidia/jarvis/jarvis-speech:1.2.1-beta-server exists. Skipping.
  > Image nvcr.io/nvidia/jarvis/jarvis-speech-client:1.2.1-beta exists. Skipping.
  > Image nvcr.io/nvidia/jarvis/jarvis-speech:1.2.1-beta-servicemaker exists. Skipping.

Downloading models (JMIRs) from NGC...
Note: this may take some time, depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
To skip this process and use existing JMIRs set the location and corresponding flag in config.sh.

== Jarvis Speech Skills ==

NVIDIA Release devel (build 22382700)

Copyright (c) 2018-2021, NVIDIA CORPORATION.  All rights reserved.

Various files include modifications (c) NVIDIA CORPORATION.  All rights reserved.
NVIDIA modifications are covered by the license terms that apply to the underlying
project or file.

ERROR: This container was built for NVIDIA Driver Release 465.19 or later, but
       version 460.67 was detected and compatibility mode is UNAVAILABLE.

[[Forward compatibility was attempted on non supported HW (CUDA_ERROR_COMPAT_NOT_SUPPORTED_ON_DEVICE) cuInit()=804]]

NOTE: The SHMEM allocation limit is set to the default of 64MB.  This may be
   insufficient for the inference server.  NVIDIA recommends the use of the following flags:
   nvidia-docker run --shm-size=1g --ulimit memlock=-1 --ulimit stack=67108864 ...

/data/artifacts /opt/jarvis
  > Downloading nvidia/jarvis/jmir_punctuation:1.2.0-beta...
HTTPSConnectionPool(host='authn.nvidia.com', port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=30)
  > Attempt 1 out of 3 failed
  > Trying again...
HTTPSConnectionPool(host='authn.nvidia.com', port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=30)
  > Attempt 2 out of 3 failed
  > Trying again...
  > Attempt 3 out of 3 failed
Error occurred downloading 'nvidia/jarvis/jmir_punctuation:1.2.0-beta'. Exiting.
Error in downloading models.

SOLUTION: after disconnecting from my proxy service, i was able to download the models

furthermore, i had problems with this supoort forum, and was unable to make this comment via chrome and had to switch to firefox

1 Like

We have just changed the name of this SDK to “Riva”, so I have tagged this comment and changed the category , so the right team will respond.