Error when recording videos using splitmuxsink in deepstream python

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version - 6.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)** - 4.6.3
• TensorRT Version - 8.2.1.9
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) - 10.2
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
Error: gst-stream-error-quark: Could not multiplex stream. (10): gstqtmux.c(4561): gst_qt_mux_add_buffer (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstSplitMuxSink:recording-sink2/GstMP4Mux:muxer:
Buffer has no PTS.
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
streammux->nvvideoconvert->capsfilter->inference->demux->queue->nvvideoconvert->nv4l2h264enc->h264parse->splitmuxsink
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I need solve the above error without changing muxer to matroskamux

Please help me dump stream to reproduce this issue.
It may be related to your stream.

It would be better if you provide sample code or a command line

thanks.

sample code.

deepstream_split_record.py (23.1 KB)

Due to lack of same stream,I did not run your code successfully.

But I try to build the same pipeline using the command line,It’s normal.

This is my command line

streammux->nvvideoconvert->capsfilter->inference->demux->queue->nvvideoconvert->nv4l2h264enc->h264parse->splitmuxsink

gst-launch-1.0 -e nvstreammux name=mux batch-size=1 width=1920 height=1080 ! nvinfer config-file-path=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_infer_primary.txt batch-size=1  ! nvstreamdemux name=demux uridecodebin uri=file:///opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/samples/streams/sample_1080p_h264.mp4 ! mux.sink_0 demux.src_0 ! queue ! nvvideoconvert ! "video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=NV12" ! nvv4l2h264enc ! h264parse ! splitmuxsink location=split_out.mp4

so I think this issue is related to your stream.

Can you dump the rtp stream to local file for me reproduce this issue ?

thanks

how to dump the rtp stream to local file?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

Such as

gst-launch-1.0 urisourcebin uri=rtsp://10.19.225.227/media/video1 ! queue ! parsebin ! queue ! h264parse ! mpegtsmux ! filesink location=rtsp.ts

One more things, export GST_DEBUG=3,then run your python code give log for me ?

Maybe you can try the cmd replace with your uri first to make sure the pipeline work fine on your environment

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.