This is regarding the YOLO plugin for DeepStream, provided at:
I was successfully able to run it on a Tesla system, as a DeepStream plugin.
The README says that this can be run without DeepStream, as an independent app, trt-yolo-app. I was successful in running this as well, on the same setup (with DeepStream installed).
Now, I am looking to run trt-yolo-app, without installing DeepStream, and not having much luck. My setup is as follows:
- Ubuntu 16.04, with a Tesla P100 GPU
- Software installed: CUDA 10, TensorRT 5, OpenCV 3.4.1, cmake, glib2.0-dev
As per the instructions in the README.md,
- Downloaded deepstream-plugins-master from the above gitHub.
- Downloaded yolov3.cfg and yolov3.weights into the data/ folder
- Selected the #define MODEL_V3 in network_config.h
- Modified Makefile.config as follows:
#Update the install directory paths for dependencies below
#Set to TEGRA for jetson or TESLA for dGPU’s
#For Tesla Plugins
#For Tegra Plugins
- cd sources/plugins/gst-yoloplugin-tesla; make
The error message seen is:
Makefile:46: *** DEEPSTREAM_INSTALL_DIR variable is not set in Makefile.config. Stop.
- What changes are needed in the Makefiles to get this working?
- Is it necessary to install the GStreamer pre-requisites?