Failed to capture video frame

Hi,

I try to make it work the segnet class in the jetson-inference module, with my camera /dev/video0, I have no worries, but when I try with videos, the error message appeared “segnet : failed to capture video frame” . My command being, ./segnet --network=fcn-resnet18-mhp-512x320 images/test2.mp4, and I have the similar problem when I entry an rtsp adress.

Thank you.

T.

Hi,

Could you try below command:

./segnet --network=fcn-resnet18-mhp-512x320 file://[path/to/your/mp4]
# For example
./segnet --network=fcn-resnet18-mhp-512x320 file:///home/nvidia/jetson-inference/images/test2.mp4

Thanks.

Thank you for your help.

The problem is not resolved.

I have entry the same line you advice me ./segnet --network=fcn-resnet18-mhp-512x320 file:///home/jetson-inference/build/aarch64/bin/images/test2.mp4

Now the error message is :
[gstreamer] gstDecoder -- couldn't find file '/home/jetson-inference/build/aarch64/bin/images/test2.mp4'
[gstreamer] gstDecoder -- failed to create decoder for file:///home/jetson-inference/build/aarch64/bin/images/test2.mp4
segnet: failed to create input stream

T.

Hi,

We can read a video successfully with below command:

$ ./segnet --network=fcn-resnet18-mhp-512x320 file:///opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/streams/sample_720p.mp4

Could you try to validate if the file do exist first?

[gstreamer] gstDecoder – couldn’t find file ‘/home/jetson-inference/build/aarch64/bin/images/test2.mp4’

Thanks.