Few questions on NVDSANALYTICS

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - JETSON TX2
• DeepStream Version - 5.0 GA

1. How do I get roi coordinate values so that I can display custom text on it?

2. How do I reset line crossing count each day?

3. Why doesnt source_id/stream_id of config_nvdsanalytics.txt match with deepstream sample test config?
    Below is the config_nvdsanalytics.txt

## Per stream configuration
     [roi-filtering-stream-0]
     #enable or disable following feature
     enable=0
     #ROI to filter select objects, and remove from meta data
     roi-RF1=295;643;579;634;642;913;56;828
     #remove objects in the ROI
     inverse-roi=0
     class-id=-1

## Per stream configuration
     [roi-filtering-stream-1]
     #enable or disable following feature
     enable=1
     #ROI to filter select objects, and remove from meta data
     roi-RF2=295;643;579;634;642;913;56;828
     #remove objects in the ROI
     inverse-roi=0
     class-id=-1

I have 2 streams with source_id 0 & 1 and suppose if i disable source_id = 0 on deepstream config, then roi isnt drawn on source_id 1 . It draws when i enable roi-filtering-stream-0

1. How do I get roi coordinate values so that I can display custom text on it?

User need to check the probe, and access the Framemeta which has display information, or need to attach the custom text by themselves, the ROI coordinates need to be parsed from the config_nvdsanalytics file and scaled to the frame resolution to get the exact ROI coords

1. How do I reset line crossing count each day?

This we dont support, user might need to maintain its own count in the app as of now. This can be later added as a property to reset the count in the plugin

I have 2 streams with source_id 0 & 1 and suppose if i disable source_id = 0 on deepstream config, then roi isnt drawn on source_id 1 . It draws when i enable roi-filtering-stream-0

This is because DS pipeline isn’t aware about the config streams, the id’s are based on streams available and not wrt to config file

when source_id 0 is disabled, the the source_id 1 data will be going pad 0, is enumeration starts from 0 for muxer, if source_id 1 was connected to pad 1 then the user desired outcome would appear, the plugin is agnostic of deepstream-app config