glDebugMessageControl - bug or am I doing it wrong?

Hi, I wanted to use glDebugMessageControl to get debug messages.
There are lots of notifications, which I do not need at the moment.

So I tried following (in Delphi), but still I get all the notifications.

if Assigned(glDebugMessageCallback) then begin
  glEnable(GL_DEBUG_OUTPUT_SYNCHRONOUS);
  glDebugMessageCallback(rglDebugProc, nil);
  NepouzitaId:=0;
  glDebugMessageControl(GL_DONT_CARE, GL_DONT_CARE, GL_DONT_CARE, 0, @NepouzitaId, GL_FALSE);
  glDebugMessageControl(GL_DONT_CARE, GL_DONT_CARE, GL_DEBUG_SEVERITY_NOTIFICATION, 0, @NepouzitaId, GL_FALSE);
  glDebugMessageControl(GL_DONT_CARE, GL_DONT_CARE, GL_DEBUG_SEVERITY_LOW, 0, @NepouzitaId, GL_FALSE);
  glDebugMessageControl(GL_DONT_CARE, GL_DONT_CARE, GL_DEBUG_SEVERITY_MEDIUM, 0, @NepouzitaId, GL_FALSE);
  glDebugMessageControl(GL_DONT_CARE, GL_DONT_CARE, GL_DEBUG_SEVERITY_HIGH, 0, @NepouzitaId, GL_TRUE);
end;

I still get:
Notification: Buffer detailed info: Trying to allocate VBO (1) with size:, 24 bytes to location: VID
Notification: Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 1 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.
Notification: Buffer detailed info: Freeing VBO (1) with size:, 24 bytes from location: VID

Is there some other setting to disable notifications, or is it a bug in the driver? Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, Windows 10 64bit, driver 390.77.

Kind regards,

Karel

I have opposite problem in Delphi. No messages at all. =(

When creating context, you have to add attribute WGL_CONTEXT_FLAGS_ARB with value WGL_CONTEXT_DEBUG_BIT_ARB - did you? :-) KR

Thanks a lot for the answer.
I figured out my source code works good on the another pc(there is nvidia video card).
But doesn’t on my pc with ati card. New issue)

Thx again. Problem solved. It was wrong passed array pointer. Instead @attribs[0] i wrote @attribs