Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (GPU)
• DeepStream Version 5.1.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 18.104.22.168
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (465.19.01)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I was trying to implement the Gst-dsexample plugin to crop and extract the detection in each frame. I was following this post tutorial:
So basically in the get_converted_mat() method, the following code were added:
... // Use openCV to remove padding and convert RGBA to BGR. Can be skipped if // algorithm can handle padded RGBA data. in_mat = cv::Mat (dsexample->processing_height, dsexample->processing_width, CV_8UC4, dsexample->inter_buf->surfaceList.mappedAddr.addr, dsexample->inter_buf->surfaceList.pitch); #if (CV_MAJOR_VERSION >= 4) cv::cvtColor (in_mat, *dsexample->cvmat, cv::COLOR_RGBA2BGR); #else cv::cvtColor (in_mat, *dsexample->cvmat, CV_RGBA2BGR); #endif std::string IMpath = "/home/img/"; IMpath = IMpath + std::to_string(dsexample->frame_num) +"_new" + ".png"; cv::imwrite(IMpath, *dsexample->cvmat);
But when I run the following pipeline, I always couldn’t get the cropped images in the predefined path, what’s wrong?