There is an error occurring in the image cropping process

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Orin NX
• DeepStream Version 6.3
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.1.2
• TensorRT Version 8.5.2.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) Orin NX
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Questions
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I am using gstreamer to crop an image from sources and then saving the processed image with nvds_obj_enc_process(). However, occasionally, I face errors in the image cropping, as shown in the following image.

error normal

The image on the right is a properly cropped image, while the one on the left shows errors in the cropping process. Most of the time, the sources are cropped correctly.

Additionally, the following is the pipeline I used in the deepstream-app.

Could you attach the source code of cropping and saving the image?

In the create_camera_source_bin() within the deepstream_source_bin.c, add g_object_set (G_OBJECT (nvvidconv2), "gpu-id", config->gpu_id, "src-crop", "359:28:562:664", "nvbuf-memory-type", config->nvbuf_memory_type, NULL); to handle image cropping.

Additionally, in the gie_primary_processing_done_buf_prob() function in deepstream_app.c , use nvds_obj_enc_process() to save the processed images.

Thanks for the clarify. What is the probability for this issue on your platform?
Could you reproduce that with our demo code sources\apps\sample_apps\deepstream-image-meta-test ?
Since our latest version DeepStream 6.4 has been released, could you reproduce that on the latest version too?