I have my WebCam connected to a Server PC and its streaming the videos with GStream mpegtsmux.
I can receive the stream and play it with following command
gst-launch-1.0 -ve udpsrc port=5000 ! tsparse ! tsdemux ! h264parse ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! ximagesink sync=false
Can someone guide me how can I use this vide stream for Object detection in Deepstreaming YoloV3 framework?
What should be my URI in the config file.?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version 5
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.4.1
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)