GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data flow error after RUN gst-launch-1.0.

I use jetson tx1 R28.2 ,and imx219 sensor.

I run the command as below:

gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src device=/dev/video0 num-buffers=1 ! "video/x-bayer, format=rggb, width=3280, height=2464" ! filesink location=test_3280x2464.bayer

but there are some error:

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data flow error.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesrc.c(2948): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0:
streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)
Execution ended after 0:00:00.000241251
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...
nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~$

How can fix this question?

hello sensor_test,

please check the kernel message, let’s use same discussion thread if this show same kernel failure as topic 1032232.
thanks

hello sensor_test,

seems you had fix the “Internal data flow error.” failure.
you found a new issue that RAW data is alway ZERO here: https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1032388/

i would suggest you sharing the fixes or information,
and please accept the answers to let other developer to understand this discussion thread already have a solution,
thanks

NO.
this question is still exist.
Can you tell me HOW can fix this?

hello sensor_test,

please read my comment #2,
thanks

hello sir
i am also getting the same error how can i fix it .please give the solved link to ref
i hope this very helpful for me

hello sriramar1999,

this is already a two years old topic, may I know are you still working with l4t-r28.2 release.

I am having the same issue in l4t 32.4.

root@jetson-xavier-nx-devkit:~# gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! ‘video/x-raw, format=(string)UYVY, width=(int)640, height=(int)480, framerate=(fraction)30/1’ ! nvoverlaysink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED …
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL …
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data stream error.
Pipeline is PREROLLED …
Additional debug info:
…/gstreamer-1.18.1/libs/gst/base/gstbasesrc.c(3127): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated (-4)
ERROR: pipeline doesn’t want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to PLAYING …
Execution ended after 0:00:00.000374947
Setting pipeline to NULL …
Freeing pipeline …
root@jetson-xavier-nx-devkit:~# XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/run/user/0 gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! ‘video/x-raw, format=(string)UYVY, width=(int)640, height=(int)480, framerate=(fraction)30/1’ ! waylandsink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED …
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL …
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data stream error.
Pipeline is PREROLLED …
Additional debug info:
…/gstreamer-1.18.1/libs/gst/base/gstbasesrc.c(3127): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated (-4)
Setting pipeline to PLAYING …
ERROR: pipeline doesn’t want to preroll.
Execution ended after 0:00:00.000819335
Setting pipeline to NULL …
Freeing pipeline …
root@jetson-xavier-nx-devkit:~#

I am using a imx219 camera, which shows up as /dev/video0.
I am developing YOLO/SSD models (jetson-inference and tensorrt_demos repositories), both unable to work with v4l2src pipe, neither any gstreamer command works so far.

The reason I want to use v4l2src is the fact that I want to use v4l2loopback to create a copy device so that I can use same camera for two seperate applications simultaneously.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Hi mozcelikors,

Please help to open a new topic for your issue. Thanks