Has anyone compiled qt 5.9 with PGI compiler successfully.

I have been compiling Qt 5.9.x with the Intel compiler, but when I try to compile with the PGI compiler 18.10, I get the following error:
pgc++ -c -o qmetatype.o -std=c++11 -O0 -g -g -I/home1/zxd/support_src/lightning/qt5/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.9.6/qtbase/qmake -I/home1/zxd/support_src/lightning/qt5/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.9.6/qtbase/qmake/library -I/home1/zxd/support_src/lightning/qt5/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.9.6/qtbase/qmake/generators -I/home1/zxd/support_src/lightning/qt5/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.9.6/qtbase/qmake/generators/unix -I/home1/zxd/support_src/lightning/qt5/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.9.6/qtbase/qmake/generators/win32 -I/home1/zxd/support_src/lightning/qt5/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.9.6/qtbase/qmake/generators/mac -I/home1/zxd/support_src/lightning/qt5/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.9.6/qtbase/include -I/home1/zxd/support_src/lightning/qt5/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.9.6/qtbase/include/QtCore -I/home1/zxd/support_src/lightning/qt5/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.9.6/qtbase/include/QtCore/5.9.6 -I/home1/zxd/support_src/lightning/qt5/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.9.6/qtbase/include/QtCore/5.9.6/QtCore -I…/src/corelib/global -I/home1/zxd/support_src/lightning/qt5/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.9.6/qtbase/mkspecs/linux-pgcc -DQT_VERSION_STR=“5.9.6” -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=9 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=6 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /home1/zxd/support_src/lightning/qt5/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.9.6/qtbase/src/corelib/kernel/qmetatype.cpp
“/home1/zxd/support_src/lightning/qt5/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.9.6/qtbase
/include/QtCore/…/…/src/corelib/kernel/qobjectdefs_impl.h”, line
122: error: excessive recursion at instantiation of class
“QtPrivate::Indexes<58>”
{ typedef typename IndexesAppend<typename Indexes<N - 1>::Value, N - 1>::Value Value;
what should I do? Thanks