Help on a PATHOLOGY lab. Also access code/ tracking students.

Hello NVIDIA community,

First post and I have a couple of questions!

1. Is there a way to track my students completion of a free DLI lab (Image Classification with DIGITS for example)? I know I can share my credits with them for the paid labs but I would like to keep track of who is doing the free two labs also. Not sure if I understand correctly, but someone mentioned this could be done through an “access code” from NVIDIA; if yes, how to obtain it?

2. Is there a way to customizing the content of a lab (Object Detection with DIGITS or Medical Image Segmentation with DIGITS for example) by bringing in my data sets and adding more of a field-specific discussion (in my case Surgical Pathology Digital Imaging/Slides)? I will be mainly teaching department of pathology residents and faculty (who are mostly MDs with very little technical background) so I would like to ease them in by showing them more of a familiar environment! Would be happy to work with collaborators from NVIDIA or others on developing this. Appreciate your help/ advice/ redirection.

Thanks and have a great day,
Al.

Hi Al,

1. Unfortunately no there is not currently a way for you to track your students completing the free labs using the Share Group - I assume you are able to see this for all of the non-free labs? The problem is that you cannot use a credit/token for the free labs. Coming soon we hope to have this and a lot more features on reporting, assessments, etc, so stay tuned!

2. Feel free to email nvdli@nvidia.com with your proposal to collaborate on new lab content! Unfortunately you cannot modify any of the live lab content as of now.

Ok that is helpful to know. Thank you much for the timely response too.
Al.