How can I enable jetson's high performence??

Hi everyone,
I have learned that Jetson can be perforned in high performence by using these two command:
sudo ~/jetson_clocks.sh
sudo nvpmodel -m 0
but when I was running these two command, the terminal prompt that
./jetson_clocks.sh: line 213: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_min_freq: No such file or directory
./jetson_clocks.sh: line 213: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpufreq/scaling_min_freq: No such file or directory
./jetson_clocks.sh: line 213: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/cpufreq/scaling_min_freq: No such file or directory
./jetson_clocks.sh: line 213: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/cpufreq/scaling_min_freq: No such file or directory
./jetson_clocks.sh: line 213: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpufreq/scaling_min_freq: No such file or directory
./jetson_clocks.sh: line 213: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu5/cpufreq/scaling_min_freq: No such file or directory

I have tried to find the directory, but I coundn’t find cpufreq folder. Is it something wrong??

PS : my current L4T is R28.2.1. I have rebuild the device tree to disable the pcie iommu and recompile the kernel to change some default settings. Did my operation cause these problem or something else??

sudo ~/jetson_clocks.sh
you should have meant :

cd ~
sudo ./jetson_clocks.sh

will it work with the default Jetpack installation?