How can i used isp engine to transmit raw->yuv for h264 encoding?

We want to use ourself sensor with no isp config file(only used raw ->yuv), how can i do? thanks

Checking below document to implement a BAYER sensor driver.

https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/archives/r35.4.1/DeveloperGuide/text/SD/CameraDevelopment/SensorSoftwareDriverProgramming.html#

thanks ShaneCCC,I have debug ok for raw data(2880*1876@46) from mipi csi interface. but we want to encoding these raw data with no isp.I want to use isp engine. and id used command just like:

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc num-buffers=200   ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=2880, height=1880, framerate=46/1, format=NV12' ! nvv4l2h264enc ! h264parse ! qtmux ! filesink location=test.mp4 -e

So I can get file test.mp4 ok, but i found images were destroyed by isp engine.  I  just need use it's hardware transmit function(bayer->yuv).

Try the nvargus_nvraw APP.

Thanks

thanks ShaneCCC!
I used command “nvargus_nvraw --c 1 --mode 0 --file sample.nvraw” to get image and it’s color was ok, but when i used gstreamer command to get the encoding file(test.mp4),the image color is pink,I used camera_overrides.isp to replace the bin file in path /var/nvidia/nvcam/settings, the same result…

when i used command : nvargus_nvraw --c 1 --mode 0 --file sample.jpg --format “jpg, yuv”

I get image from yuv and jpg file are all pink.

What’s bade info in your device tree of camera?

modules {
		cam_module0: module0 {
			badge = "jakku_front_RBP194";
			position = "front";
			orientation = "1";
			cam_module0_drivernode0: drivernode0 {
				pcl_id = "v4l2_sensor";
				devname = "imx219 9-0010";
				proc-device-tree = "/proc/device-tree/cam_i2cmux/i2c@0/rbpcv2_imx219_a@10";
			};
			cam_module0_drivernode1: drivernode1 {
				pcl_id = "v4l2_lens";
				proc-device-tree = "/proc/device-tree/lens_imx219@RBPCV2/";
			};
		};

Your sensor is PI imx219?
Modify the RBP194 to and other string maybe generate by GUID generator.

Thanks

I developed our customed sensor driver base on imx219 driver and I change “jakku_front_RBP194” to “jakku_front_RBP234”,I got the same effort image…

Delete all the bin file and ISP override file to check again.

Thanks

Please also dump the to confirm the badge from the /proc/device-tree

Thanks

thanks ShaneCCC!
I delete all bin file and camera_overrides.isp first,but when i run command :nvargus_nvraw --c 1 --mode 0 --file sample.jpg --format “jpg, yuv”,
it created bin file auto just like :serial_no_0.bin,serial_no_1.bin,nvcam_cache_0.bin,nvcam_cache_1.bin. and i got the same effort image…

sorry ,I found i cam_module0,but didn’t change cam_module1,but I capture image from sensor 1,and this is the latest effect image:

the color is not right,how can i solve it?

If nvargus_nvraw have the same problem that could be the pixel format incorrect.

thanks a lot! so is it the driver issue? but I got the sample.nvraw and look by toos 7yuv,and select mode bayer RGGB 16-bit, it seems ok.

What the format? Current don’t support 16bit raw format, otherwise it’s HDR or PWL HDR mode.

we used 12bits sensor and get raw data 16bit/pix, so if i need look at image by 7yuv, we need select this mode,by the way, i have modify pixel_phase of device tree from rggb to gbrg ,the image is still bad…