Hello everyone, I would appreciate any help. I have a problem compiling a module in the Jetson TK1 and the version is not the same as the kernel I am using. I modified the LOCALE VERSION of the “menuconfig” by applying mrproper previously, but what it does is add the version instead of replacing it. The image is an example of how I check, but what it does is add more text in the kernel version. The image is wrong, now i use 3.10.40 headers for compiling
You may need download TK1 kernel source code to integrate the driver to build the ko for it.
Are you building the entire kernel, or just a module? Have you changed anything on the running kernel yet other than adding a module? To start with, you can find your L4T release (which is just what you would call Ubuntu after NVIDIA adds drivers) from:
head -n 1 /etc/nv_tegra_release
Then you can go to the URL for that release and find kernel source (although it might be a package within another source package):
https://developer.nvidia.com/linux-tegra
If you’ve lost your original kernel, then you probably will want to flash again to start with that. Then you set up source to match that kernel’s config. Only then do you make changes like adding a module. The result of adding a module is much simpler than if you change an integrated feature.
