Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
DeepStream Version: 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
TensorRT Version 8.5
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
The output frame of my detection network is not rendered directly on the image, but on a black image with a size of 200×400, how can I replace the image data in the deepstream pipeline.
here is another solution, you might get the coordinates of that green bbox, convert them to new coordinates in the frame, add object meta by nvds_add_obj_meta_to_frame, then deepstream nvosd plugin will draw the bbox.
He was painting the bbox on top of the original image without that black image.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
- what are the model 's input and output layers?
- about the black picture above, How did it come? how did that green bboxs come?
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.