How my jetson nano could help me to snore less

Hello.

Usually I snore during the night and i was thinking about how my jetson nano could help me to do it less. My idea was to install a deep learning repository that detects a noise of a certain intensity that occurs in my bedroom, that could be only my snoring, since me is the only person who is sleeping there and as soon as it detected it,it makes me hear a sound of slight intensity forcing me to move my body in a different position. I’m looking for the right repo that can do that,as well as good resources,tutorials,ideas and suggestions. thanks.

Hi,

Sorry that we don’t have exactly the same tutorial.
Below is a similar use case for your reference:

https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/developing-ai-powered-digital-health-applications-using-jetson/

Thanks.

thanks. why so complicated ? isn’t the problem be threated like a generic sound detection ? fortunately I’m single and I sleep alone on the room. only me can produce a sound above a certain intensity and frequence. I mean,there is no need to distinguish between different sounds. what’s the problem with this approach ? you gave me something very complicated for me. I’m not a programmer. And there isn’t something that I can do with that article.

Hi,

Maybe you can try if there is any audio decoder in the OpenCV.
And trigger an event if the signal magnitude over a given threshold.

Thanks.

I started this thread because I don’t know where I can look for a good audio decoder in the openCV which can satisfy my needs. can u make a little search for me ? I will do the same. I’m not a programmer. Im looking for some almost ready repo that can do the most of the work for me.

Hi,

Just checked.
It seems that not much audio-related API in OpenCV.
Maybe you can check matlab for a much powerful support.

Thanks.