Dear Deepstream Teams:
I have two probe in my pipeline, cause this is a pose estimation task. I did the pose post processing inside first probe and added the bbox result from the post-processing to the obj_meta to finish the tracker task. But the kpts point of result cannot have meta type to store. So that I couldn’t get them in second probe. Probably I may need to have a new meta type to store those kpts data.
Could you help me to solve that?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
you can add user meta in one probe, then get this user meta in other downstream element’s probe. please refer to this sample deepstream_user_metadata_app.c.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.