How to add numpy images in nvdsBufSurface deepstream

• Hardware Platform: Tesla T4
• DeepStream Version : 5.1
• TensorRT Version : 7.2.2.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version: 460.32.03
• Issue Type: Questions

After my detection model is executing, I’m modifying dsexample plugin for resize and rotate objects detect and then i using classification model. Now, I’m overwrite output of my dsexample plugin on source frame in nvdsBufSurface and update coordinate in NvOSD_RectParams to use for classification models, but that would make a bad videos output. How i can create new NvDsBatchMeta with objects detect are processing in dsexample as image input.
Does anyone have a better solution?
Thanks!

Hey, What’s your pipeline?

My pipeline:
source ( videos) → h264parser → decoder → streammux → pgie → tracker → nvvidconv → dsexample → sgie → nvosd → nvvidconv2 → videoconverter → x246encode → qtmux → sink

OK, seems you are doing some cumtomized preprocess here, also is it possible to do that in the sgie?

that sound good, do you have some example code for customized in the sgie? can you share it for me, pleasse!

You need to do cumtomized preprocess in gstnvinfer.cpp → gst_nvinfer_process_objects
I think there are some similar topics in the forum

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.