How to connect multiple cameras for ML application?

Hi, I have an application where I would like to process input from up to 4 cameras. At this point I am not sure which type of cameras, whether they will be USB hub based or internet based.

I have just come across the hardware from Nvidia like the Jetson et. al. and while I have seen video demos using multiple camera feeds (I think that the Jetson, running Deepstream can run up to 8 video feeds of some resolution and aspect ratio) I have not seen, so far, configuration information.

Is there a good reference for hardware configuration of external devices to the Jetson?

Thank You
Tom

Hi,
You can configure all sources into config file. Please refer to:
[url]https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1046315/deepstream-sdk-on-jetson/template-config-file-for-camera-and-rtsp/post/5314984/#5314984[/url]

DaneLLL, thank you very much for your reply. What I was seeking information on was the hardware configuration, as in physically, how are multiple cameras attached to the Jetson? Through USB hub or Ethernet or other.

Thank You
Tom

Hi,
We have partners making multi-camera boards. Please check

e-CAM130_CUXVR is a synchronized multiple 4K camera solution for NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier development kit that has up to four 13 MP 4-Lane MIPI CSI-2 camera boards. Each camera is based on the camera module e-CAM137_CUMI1335_MOD, 1/3.2" AR1335 color CMOS image sensor from ON Semiconductor® and integrated high performance Image Signal Processor (ISP).

For more information, please download: Four Synchronized 4K Cameras for NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™