360 degree camera support

Does it exist?
What cameras have been tested?
Any walk through on implementation?
Thanks,
Andrei

Have a check below partner.

We have tested our e-CAM130_CUXVR(Synchornised multiple 4K Camera solution) in NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit.

Watch the demo of Intelligent Video Analytics with e-CAM130_CUXVR & DeepStream SDK 3.0: Intelligent Video Analytics with e-CAM130_CUXVR & DeepStream SDK 3.0 | e-con Systems - YouTube

@Dharmalingam.K : Thank you for sharing.
Would you be able to provide config templates / steps for implementing it?
Thanks

Please refer to our blog:

will it [Deepstream] work with the latter OS package supplied by e-consystems?
I remember there was discussed issue when JetPack 4.1.1 was kind of to work with DeepStreamSDK, and JetPack 4.2 was said not to work with the DeepStream SDK.
I understand that the version of tegra linux is 32.1 in both cases of Jetpack 4.2 and of 4.1.1 installation. Moreover, I am just wondering if the latter OS[with drivers] supplied from e-con is compatible with DS 3.0. However, I shall test it by experiment, as I can do it meanwhile.
Thank you for pointing the article out!

with the default QuickStart disk drive image deepstream seems to fail starting. I will try to get it with JetPack 4.1.1 with update/upgrade option from e-con tutorial, that should both support the DeepStream and e-con camera drivers. However if there is QuickSetup disk image with OS compatible with DeepStream available, let me know, please.

We used Jetpack 4.1.1 and Deepstream 3.0 for this Video. As you mentioned Jetpack 4.2 doesn’t support Deepstream3.0. Kindly wait for updated Jetpack from Nvidia with Deepstream Support.

Yes, thank you for your response.
And the question was rather if you have disc image of OS from JetPack 4.1.1 with integrated e-con drivers that you could share to e-con customer with the cameras, aswhat I installed from the Quick Setup was probably the other implementation. Thus you have preobably in the latter release the other version that doesn’t come from JetPack 4.1.1. However if you have a distribution image that is from JetPack 4.1.1 and with integrated e-con camera drivers and that can be shared to customer - it would be handy to get from you that disc image that has both JetPack 4.1.1 based distribution of OS and e-=con drivers integrated.
Thanks.

Can you kindly write a mail to techsupport@e-consystems.com. We will assist you with 4.1.1 package.

Thank you.
Resolved.

does the solution observed ahead results in forming 360 degree view from 4 cameras?
or two 180 degree views?
can the resulted views be recorded and stored in a file?
Thanks