Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson nano board
• DeepStream Version :5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only):4.4
• TensorRT Version:no
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only):no idea
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
It’s open-sourced in the below GitHub:
More, if you are using Deepstream 5.1, it’s recommended to reflash your system to JetPack 4.5.1.
bash: dstest2_tracker_config.txt: command not found
opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-test2 its in folder all files present.
fatal error: cuda_runtime_api.h: No such file or directory
You should be able to find cuda_runtime_api.h in the below folder:
Please noted that you need to specify the CUDA version when compiling the Deepstream library.
$ CUDA_VER=10.2 make
Yolo4 deepstrem run step its give make file compilation error
Please give me step in Jetson nano.
You don’t need to build tensorrt_yolov4.
To deploy YoloV4 with Deepstream, please refer to deepstream_yolov4 directly.
If you want to build the TensorRT app, please check the README for the detailed command: