How to install tensorrt on Jetson

My Python 3 6 there is no tensorrt in the list. It seems that it needs to be reinstalled. Where should I watch the tutorial? I downloaded the DEB package of tensorrt on NVIDIA’s official website, but it seems that I can’t install it. Maybe the CPU architecture is different

Hi,

The package of C++ and Python are integrated.
Please try the following command to see if it works.

$ sudo apt update
$ sudo apt install nvidia-tensorrt

Thanks.

1 Like

In addition, if I open terminal directly, it will flash for several hours, but if I right-click to open terminal, it can open normally. What should I do

I used this command, but I still can’t import tensorrt in Python

In addition, I have used PIP install tensorrt, and tensorrt can also be seen in PIP list, but I still can’t use it. No module named ‘tensorrt’

Hi,

Could you share the output of ‘apt show cache nvidia-tensorrt’ in your environment?
In general, you should find some python libraries installed. (ex. python3-libnvinfer)

$ apt show cache nvidia-tensorrt
Package: nvidia-tensorrt
Version: 4.6.2-b5
Priority: standard
Section: metapackages
Maintainer: NVIDIA Corporation
Installed-Size: 205 kB
Depends: graphsurgeon-tf (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2), libnvinfer8 (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2), libnvinfer-bin (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2), libnvinfer-dev (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2), libnvinfer-doc (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2), libnvinfer-plugin8 (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2), libnvinfer-plugin-dev (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2), libnvinfer-samples (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2), libnvonnxparsers8 (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2), libnvonnxparsers-dev (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2), libnvparsers8 (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2), libnvparsers-dev (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2), python3-libnvinfer (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2), python3-libnvinfer-dev (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2), tensorrt (= 8.2.1.8-1+cuda10.2), uff-converter-tf (= 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2)
Conflicts: libnvinfer-plugin6, libnvinfer-plugin7, libnvinfer6, libnvinfer7, libnvonnxparsers6, libnvonnxparsers7, libnvparsers6, libnvparsers7, python-libnvinfer
Homepage: http://developer.nvidia.com/jetson
Download-Size: 27.3 kB
APT-Sources: https://repo.download.nvidia.com/jetson/t194 r32.7/main arm64 Packages
Description: NVIDIA TensorRT Meta Package

Thanks.

Since I direct both Python under sudo and python under normal users to the python to which the user belongs, sdkmanger will only install tensorrt for Python under sudo. My solution is to copy and paste tensorrt under sudo to Python under users. Now it can be used normally

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.