How to make a backup image of jetpack4.5-based system and burn it to the new jetson nano(don't have QSPI bootloader) correctly?

I tried JetPack 4.5 on my Jetson Nano , and it’s works well. But when I want to make a copy of the system image and distribute it to other new Jetson nano. It did not start normally. I know, this is because in Jetpack4.5, the bootloader is flashed into QSPI instead of in sd card. This step was done when I first started the original image of jetpack 4.5. But after I clone the sd card image with the dd command, the bootloader is not included.
So, My question is How to make a backup image of jetpack4.5-based system and burn it to the new jetson nano(don’t have QSPI bootloader) correctly?

Besides, i have already try to use L4T(Jetpack 4.5) to clone a Jetson device, by command:
sudo ./flash.sh -r -k APP -G backup.img jetson-nano-qspi-sd mmcblk0p1
when it went to the following steps, it got stuck, and I waited for about 8 hours, and still couldn’t continue:
[…]
1.3266 ] Applet version 00.01.0000
[ 1.5512 ] Sending bct
[ 1.5513 ] […] 100%
[ 1.7749 ]
[ 1.7751 ] Retrieving storage infomation
[ 1.7782 ] tegrarcm --oem platformdetails storage storage_info.bin
[ 1.7808 ] Applet version 00.01.0000
[ 2.0042 ] 00000003: Could not initialize storage device
[ 2.4692 ]
[ 2.4724 ] tegradevflash --oem platformdetails storage storage_info.bin

Looking forward to reply, thanks !

To clarify, is it correct you are getting a halt during the clone? Also, the system being cloned is the eMMC version and not the SD card version? Also, is a VM used during the process?

hello EricSun,

did you perform image back-up with Nano eMMC ?

Hi @linuxdev
Yes,it stucked at this step " [ 2.4724 ] tegradevflash --oem platformdetails storage storage_info.bin", and i want clone the sd card and qspi image [ sudo ./flash.sh -r -k APP -G backup.img jetson-nano-qspi-sd mmcblk0p1], I’m not using a VM, my hosts system version is Ubuntu18.04.
Thank you very much for your reply !

Hiiii @JerryChang
I perform to make a backup image of Nano SD Card with JetPack 4.5 , and distribute it to other Nano. But in JetPack 4.5 , the sd card image no longer include bootloader, so i can not put this image on the brand new Nano to startup.
Do you have any idea?
Looking forward to your reply !

hello EricSun,

here’s a topic for your reference,