How to obtain ISP authorization of Jetson NX/AGX in Mainland China?

How to obtain ISP authorization of Jetson NX/AGX in Mainland China?
What would it take or how much would it cost?Or how soon the ISP part will be free?

Hi,
Do you mean you would like to adjust ISP parameters for tuning image quality?

Yes,We used to do it with an Nvidia licensed manufacturer. How to obtain ISP authorization ?
We want to do it ourselves,for example, get some ISP image tuning tools and configuration generation tools associated with Jetson

Hi,
For IQ tuning, please contact our camera partners. We work with camera partners on IQ tuning tasks and they have the tools. These are not public.

Hi,
That’s what we did before.What I want to know now is how can we become a camera partner with Nvidia

Hi,
We would like to know more information. Which partner do yo work with for IQ tuning? Do yo meet any difficulty in working with them? Would like to know where dissatisfaction is from. And could you share information about your company?

We are dissatisfaction with their long workflow,It took a lot of time.If we get authorization,We have a lot of cheap labor to make processes more efficient and streamlined.
And in the coordination process, we need to provide some camera driver’s information or program,they are still under commercial secrecy.

Hi,
Do you work with Thundersoft or Leopard? Or another partner? Would like to know which partner you are working with. Please kindly let us know.

Hi,
I can’t tell you yet.If we can’t get authorization ourselves,we have to have them to help us do our works,I’m afraid it might affect our current partnership.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.