How to solve UFFParser error?

Hello, I want to train my own data using jetson xavier model (SSD mobilenet v2).

First of all, we made frozen_inference_graph.pb from model.ckpt -0000.

We want this weight file to object detection on xavier based on detectnet c++.

To do this, it is necessary to convert the pb file to the uff file, and the following error occurred.

UFFParser: Validator error: FeatureExtractor/MobilenetV2/expanded_conv_15/output: Unsupported operation Identity
failed to parse UFF model ‘networks/SSD-Mobilenet-v2/ssd_mobilenet_v2_coco.uff’
device GPU, failed to load networks/SSD-Mobilenet-v2/ssd_mobilenet_v2_coco.uff
detectnet – failed to initialize.
detectnet-camera: failed to load detectNet model

Currently, the uff conversion was performed on a different PC than the xavier, and the TensorRT version is 6.0.1.5 in PC(not xavier)

And, the Xavier’s TensortRT version is 5.0.3

I’ve been searching on this problem a number of times.
I think Xavier’s TensorRT version (5.0.3) does not support identity, so I think we should upgrade the TensorRT version, is this right?

I hope you are always careful of the corona-virus and I will wait for your reply.

Hi,

Identity is just a forwarding operation so you can do it directly on the config file.

Ex. config.py

def preprocess(dynamic_graph):
    all_identity_nodes = dynamic_graph.find_nodes_by_op("Identity")
    dynamic_graph.forward_inputs(all_identity_nodes)

Thanks.

HI, I apply your comment in config.py, and we convert pb to uff.

and I retried the jetson xavier with detectnet. we have two uff files.
One is given frozen_inference_graph.pb in pretrained model.
Another is our own frozen_inference_graph.pb in our own data training.

But, the following error is occured. (It is given frozen_inference_graph.pb → convert uff file)

[TRT] Parameter check failed at: …/builder/Layers.h::setAxis::315, condition: axis>=0
[TRT] retrieved Input tensor “Input”: 3x300x300
[TRT] device GPU, configuring CUDA engine
[TRT] device GPU, building FP16: ON
[TRT] device GPU, building INT8: OFF
[TRT] device GPU, building CUDA engine (this may take a few minutes the first time a network is loaded)
[TRT] Concatenate/concat: all concat input tensors must have the same dimensions except on the concatenation axis
[TRT] Could not compute dimensions for Concatenate/concat, because the network is not valid
[TRT] device GPU, failed to build CUDA engine
[TRT] device GPU, failed to load networks/SSD-Mobilenet-v2/ssd_mobilenet_v2_coco.uff
detectNet – failed to initialize.

Also, the following error is occured. (It is our own frozen_inference_graph.pb → convert uff file)

[TRT] UFFParser: Validator error: Cast: Unsupported operation _Cast
[TRT] failed to parse UFF model ‘networks/SSD-Mobilenet-v2/ssd_mobilenet_v2_coco.uff’
[TRT] device GPU, failed to load networks/SSD-Mobilenet-v2/ssd_mobilenet_v2_coco.uff

I don’t know what is this problem.

Hi,

Concatenate/concat: all concat input tensors must have the same dimensions except on the concatenation axis

Concat layer is not working since the operation mapping is incorrect.
This issue occurs due to the op name is changed in the ssd_mobilenet_v2.

Please update config.py with this mapping function:

namespace_plugin_map = {
    "Concatenate": concat_priorbox,
    "MultipleGridAnchorGenerator": PriorBox,
    "Postprocessor": NMS,
    "image_tensor": Input,
    "Cast": Input,
    "ToFloat": Input,
    "Preprocessor": Input,
    "concat": concat_box_loc,
    "concat_1": concat_box_conf
}

Thanks.

HI, I apply your comment in config.py, and we convert pb to uff.

But, the following error is occured. (It is given frozen_inference_graph.pb → convert uff file)

[TRT] device GPU, building CUDA engine (this may take a few minutes the first time a network is loaded)
detectnet-camera: nmsPlugin.cpp:135: virtual void nvinfer1::plugin::DetectionOutput::configureWithFormat(const nvinfer1::Dims*, int, const nvinfer1::Dims*, int, nvinfer1::DataType, nvinfer1::PluginFormat, int): Assertion `numPriors * numLocClasses * 4 == inputDims[param.inputOrder[0]].d[0]’ failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

Also, the following error is occured. (It is our own frozen_inference_graph.pb → convert uff file)

[TRT] UFFParser: Parser error: BoxPredictor_0/Reshape: Reshape: -1 dimension specified more than 1 time
[TRT] failed to parse UFF model ‘networks/SSD-Mobilenet-v2/ssd_mobilenet_v2_coco.uff’

I don’t know what is this problem.

Hi,

This error occurs in the NMS plugin.
For more information, please check this document:

In general, this issue can be fixed by updating the numClasses and inputOrder in the config.py:

NMS = gs.create_plugin_node(name="NMS", op="NMS_TRT",
    shareLocation=1,
    varianceEncodedInTarget=0,
    backgroundLabelId=0,
    confidenceThreshold=1e-8,
    nmsThreshold=0.6,
    topK=100,
    keepTopK=100,
    numClasses=3,
    inputOrder= [0, 2, 1],
    confSigmoid=1,
    isNormalized=1)

The numClasses is the class number your model trained for. Please remember to count the background class.
The inputOrder is the NMS order for ssd_mobilenet_v2.

Thanks.

Thank you for your answer. I solved this problem about forzen_inference_graph.pb in pretrained model.

But, our own data training frozen_inference_graph.pb still had problem.

[TRT] UFFParser: Parser error: BoxPredictor_0/Reshape: Reshape: -1 dimension specified more than 1 time

I think we have problem that is making a frozen_inference_graph from model.ckpt 0000(check point).

What do you think about?

Hi,

This issue is more related to the model itself.
Could you share your model with us?

Thanks.

Hi,
We use SSD mobilenet v2 model.

Our configuration
tensroflow : 1.12.0
tensorRT version 5.0.3

Our train object class is only two (Specifically, Insulator , Insulator with corona)

We trained our own data by referring to the following site.

Thanks.

Hi,

Sorry for the late update.

For SSD mobilenet v2 model, please find the sample below:

Thanks.