When I use deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test I meet some problems, I want to use deepstream-test5-app when I use deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test, what should I do??
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
• The pipeline being used
• Hardware Platform GPU
• DeepStream 6.1
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version 510.85.02
[application]
enable-perf-measurement=1
perf-measurement-interval-sec=5
[tiled-display]
enable=1
rows=1
columns=2
width=1280
height=720
gpu-id=0
nvbuf-memory-type=0
[source0]
enable=1
type=4
uri=rtsp://admin:…/h264/ch1/main/av_stream
#uri=rtsp://admin:…/h264/ch1/main/av_stream
smart-record=1
num-sources=1
gpu-id=0
cudadec-memtype=0
drop-frame-interval=0
#[source1]
#enable=1
#type=4
#uri=rtsp://admin:…/h264/ch1/main/av_stream
#uri=rtsp://admin:…/h264/ch1/main/av_stream
#num-sources=1
#gpu-id=0
#cudadec-memtype=0
#drop-frame-interval=0
[source2]
enable=1
type=4
uri=rtsp://admin:…/h264/ch1/main/av_stream
#uri=rtsp://admin:…/h264/ch1/main/av_stream
smart-record=1
num-sources=1
gpu-id=0
cudadec-memtype=0
drop-frame-interval=0
[sink0]
enable=1
type=2
sync=0
gpu-id=0
nvbuf-memory-type=0
[sink1]
enable=1
type=6
msg-conv-config=dstest5_msgconv_sample_config.txt
msg-conv-payload-type=1
msg-broker-proto-lib=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.1/lib/libnvds_kafka_proto.so
msg-broker-conn-str=…;9092;videotest
topic=videotest
#iframeinterval=10
[sink2]
enable=0
#Type - 1=FakeSink 2=EglSink 3=File 4=RTSPStreaming
type=4
#1=h264 2=h265
codec=1
encoder type 0=Hardware 1=Software
enc-type=0
sync=0
bitrate=4000000
#H264 Profile - 0=Baseline 2=Main 4=High
#H265 Profile - 0=Main 1=Main10
profile=0
set below properties in case of RTSPStreaming
rtsp-port=8554
udp-port=5400
[osd]
enable=1
gpu-id=0
border-width=5
text-size=15
text-color=1;1;1;1;
text-bg-color=0.3;0.3;0.3;1
font=Serif
show-clock=0
clock-x-offset=800
clock-y-offset=820
clock-text-size=12
clock-color=1;0;0;0
nvbuf-memory-type=0
[streammux]
gpu-id=0
live-source=0
batch-size=1
batched-push-timeout=40000
width=1920
height=1080
enable-padding=0
nvbuf-memory-type=0
[primary-gie]
enable=1
gpu-id=0
gie-unique-id=1
nvbuf-memory-type=0
config-file=config_infer_gangv6_2.txt
[tests]
file-loop=0
When I use deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test I meet some problems, I want to use deepstream-test5-app when I use deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test, what should I do??
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks
Hello @wsj101 Sorry for the late reply, deepstream-test5 is demo for Gst-nvmsgconv and Gst-nvmsgbroker, and deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test is demo for " analytics like ROI filtering, Line crossing, direction detection and overcrowding", can you help elaborate your exact question regarding to the two demos?