How to use pigpio on jetson nano

Hello, I want to use this library which enables wireless communication between two single-board computers. I successfully established communication between two Raspberry-pis. Now, I also try to use the same library with jetson nano, but I am unable to do so. The problem is that the library requires to install pigipio with sudo apt-get install python-pigpio python3-pigpio command and consequently relies upon pigpio demon which can be started using sudo pigpiod command. The problem is that the first command throws me an error: E: Unable to locate package python3-pigpio. Is there a solution that can resolve my issue? Thank you in advance.

Sorry for the late response, is this still an issue to support? Thanks

that’s due to pigpio is a python module for the Raspberry PI,

Yes, this is still an issue. For the time being, I use raspberry pi zero as an ethernet gadget on which pigpio works. Raspberry pi is connected to jetson nano via USB and I am able to communicate with it. This is not the best solution, but I was not able to find any other appropriate library which would work for NRF24L01+ chips.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.