Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version8.0.1-1+cuda11.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) RTX 3060
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Error Deepstream-3d-actionrecognition
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I have done it successfully with code c sample but I want convert it to deepstream-python.
I read this post: 3D Action recognition using python and had the same case. I unable how to write deepstream-c-action-recognition base on deepstream-python-action-recognition( which I found: dpstream_ext/deepstream_action_recognition_config.txt at 7007813642a4bc024d3e837942df266d4eb8ffd0 · WOM89757/dpstream_ext · GitHub).
I have read this article: How to bundle up a sequence of images for action recognition system in deepstream . but I still don’t understand how to write deepstream-action-recognition for python. I also don’t know how to write custom-parser for it.
Please! help me.
How much do you know about gst-python? Python GStreamer Tutorial (brettviren.github.io)
Based on gst-python, have you read NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps: DeepStream SDK Python bindings and sample applications (github.com) and know how pyds works? Deepstream Python API Reference — Deepstream Deepstream Version: 6.1.1 documentation
If you are already familiar with the above knowledges, you can start to identify which parts of 3d action c code can be translated with which bindings. We have provided pyds source code, you can add new bindings if there is any binding missing.
Thank you very much. I will read it
Currently, do you have sample python app for deepstream-3d-action-recognition? :))
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
No. There is no python sample and it will not be there in short time. The other python samples can be good reference for how to use pyds APIs. NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps: DeepStream SDK Python bindings and sample applications (github.com)
Can I use 3d-action-recognition for deepstream-ssd-triton-python(deepstream_python_apps/deepstream_ssd_parser.py at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps · GitHub)? Is this possible? If possible, I would like some instructions to do it.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.