I want to move the viewpoint close to the actor between all "Envs" with the arrow keys

Hi
As a request, I would like to move the viewpoint between all “Envs” with the arrow keys and observe and compare them under the same conditions. I wish I could move the viewpoint to the next “Env” each time I press the arrow keys. I want the viewpoint in “Env” to be the same as the one in “Env” before moving. At this time, if the quantity of “Envs” is 10-30 or more, it is virtually impossible to move between all “Envs” by mouse for close observation. I don’t think there is much reason to display all “Envs”. I think it would be overwhelmingly efficient if the viewpoint could be moved with the arrow keys.

Hi @DDPG7,

You can navigate through the scene by holding down the right mouse button to set the camera angle, and then using the WASD keys to move around.

Take care,
-Gav

Hi
I tried it, but it’s a little different.
For example, every time I press the arrow key once, I want to move to the next environment one after another fast as shown below.

1 second!
It ’s easy, is n’t it?

Hi @DDPG7

You can look at the projectiles.py example to see how to read the keyboard and generate events using the subscribe_viewer_keyboard_event function. You will probably need to do some work in the Isaac Gym Envs frameworks to support this.

Take care,
-Gav