JetPack 4.4 - L4T R32.4.3 production release

JetPack 4.4 - L4T R32.4.3 production release
Missing sone cuDNN define .

CUDNN_CONVOLUTION_FWD_SPECIFY_WORKSPACE_LIMIT
CUDNN_CONVOLUTION_BWD_DATA_SPECIFY_WORKSPACE_LIMIT
CUDNN_CONVOLUTION_BWD_FILTER_SPECIFY_WORKSPACE_LIMIT
etc…

And Can’t build Caffe .

src/caffe/layers/cudnn_conv_layer.cpp:482:11: error: ‘CUDNN_CONVOLUTION_FWD_SPECIFY_WORKSPACE_LIMIT’ was not declared in this scope
CUDNN_CONVOLUTION_FWD_SPECIFY_WORKSPACE_LIMIT,

JetPack 4.4 DP - L4T R32.4.2 developer preview has these define and No problem for build Caffe .

@freewing.jp these cuDNN defines and functions were previously marked as deprecated in the cuDNN documentation and now have been removed.

You may want to try building a newer version of caffe or caffe master to see if caffe has been updated to support cuDNN 8.0.

1 Like

Can you please provide me the information how to check cuda install with jetpack 4.4 or not ?
i checked with nvcc -V command but cuda not found so please give me reply

Hey Dusty the new 4.4 ota failed to boot to gui login.
I am able to login to tty shell by pressing alt+F2.
I ran apt update then upgrade but it fails to unpack the l4t 20200625 file.
It is in a temp file so should i try to delete that file and will work to download the new file? I am running Focal Fossa on the OEM Nano. Under /var/cache/apt/archives there are 3 nvidia-l4t-init file one that is now (202004), one that is trying to upgrade (20200625), and one that is 20200709 and i thinck it is a partial file.

Hi @thevividdroid, since JetPack officially supports 18.04, I am not sure about the upgrade procedure for a custom 20.04 installation. You might want to open a new topic about it or re-flashing the device.

Hi @yelei,

I notice now that you are working with jetson-stats, I can help you with some issues or question that you open.

From jetson-stats 2.1.0 and previous to manage the the NVIDIA Jetson I made two different services:

1. jetson_stats_boot only to start-up the fan in manual mode
  2. jetson_performance to enable and disable jetson_clocks

The first one was sometimes with error, like you have seen in your board.

From next monday I will release a new version of jetson-stats that will fix all this issue and will use now only one service, called now jetson_stats.service

The main feature for this coming version is:

• no more sudo - Finally you will monitor and control your NVIDIA Jetson without sudo
  • shared memory - You can read now the shared memory used from your GPU
  • fan control - Finally I fixed all issues around the fan, and I hope you will be without anymore issues

If you have any other issues do no hesitate to write me or open an issue directly in my repository GitHub - rbonghi/jetson_stats: 📊 Simple package for monitoring and control your NVIDIA Jetson [Xavier NX, Nano, AGX Xavier, TX1, TX2]

3 Likes

The new version of jetson-stats is out! The release 3.0 ha completely rearrange the package improved the API and more, without write here a long message I will attach a link with all information Release No more sudo! · rbonghi/jetson_stats · GitHub

To update jetson-stats: sudo -H pip install -U jetson-stats (This update will need a logout or reboot)

jtop

4 Likes

Well I abandoned trying to fix the crashed 4.3 upgrade to L4T 4.4 OTA. I downed the new Jetpack Image and flash to a 32 G card and now it hangs at the Nvidia logo. Wtfrack, anybodyelse having these issues?

I release this morning a fix for jetson-stats to decrease the computational speed for jetson nano and jetson_clocks. (other fixes are here Hotfix/3.0.1 by rbonghi · Pull Request #74 · rbonghi/jetson_stats · GitHub)

To update: sudo -H pip install -U jetson-stats

For any issue do not hesitate to write me

1 Like

Never mind, forgot to reboot. Maybe adding that to your latest post would have avoided my mistake.

1 Like

I was writing to reboot your board! :-) Next time open an issue on my repository Issues · rbonghi/jetson_stats · GitHub

It is easily for me to collect all this information

2 Likes