Jetson Nano unable to load (stuck on the following screen)

Hello! I’m using the Jetson Nano Devkit B. I’ve already had it flashed with an SD card. However, I’m unable to have it load, as it becomes stuck on the following screen (I’m unable to type anything). I’ve connected the Jetson Nano directly to the router via an Ethernet cable, as well as to the wall with a DC power supply. I’ve tested to make sure that the ethernet cable works properly and provides internet access to the Jetson Nano. Could I have some additional guidance on how to proceed? I’m running the Jetson with a display, keyboard, and mouse (not on headless mode).

1 Like

Use ctrl + alt + F1 ~F6 to switch to console. And dump the /var/log/Xorg.0.log here.

BTW, is this your first time using jetson nano? If it is, then it has chance you are not able to dump log. But anyway, switch to the console mode first.

Hello, I’ve switched to console mode, and I ran !cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log, but my mouse doesn’t appear to work and I’m also unable to scroll up and down, so I only have a part of the output. I’ve also tried opening chromium to no avail. I’ve taken a picture of the visible parts of the output and attached it below:

And yes, it’s my first time using jetson nano, sorry if I make any beginner mistakes!

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Hi,

Please directly use the ethernet to send out the log file to another host and upload it.

It is hard to read log by just your photo. Also, I need full log.