Linker Error when using Argus Samples in catkin-project

I want to use functionality from the Argus Samples in my own project.
I created a new sample which takes synchronized images and saves them as JPEGs, thus kind of combining the syncSensor and oneShot samples, which worked fine.

Now I am trying to integrate the functionality in my own catkin-project (because I also want to use ROS), but CMake always throws linker errors:

CMakeFiles/ros_matlab_stereo.dir/src/ros_matlab_stereo.cpp.o: In function `getSyncedImages(cv::Mat*, cv::Mat*)':
ros_matlab_stereo.cpp:(.text+0xc6c): undefined reference to `Argus::CameraProvider::create(Argus::Status*)'
ros_matlab_stereo.cpp:(.text+0x1274): undefined reference to `EGLStream::FrameConsumer::create(Argus::OutputStream*, Argus::Status*)'
ros_matlab_stereo.cpp:(.text+0x12f4): undefined reference to `EGLStream::FrameConsumer::create(Argus::OutputStream*, Argus::Status*)'
/usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/catkin_ws2/src/ros_matlab_stereo/src/utils/build/libargussampleutils.a(EGLGlobal.cpp.o): In function `ArgusSamples::EGLDisplayHolder::initialize(_XDisplay*)':
EGLGlobal.cpp:(.text+0x74): undefined reference to `eglGetDisplay'
EGLGlobal.cpp:(.text+0x9c): undefined reference to `eglQueryString'
EGLGlobal.cpp:(.text+0x1a8): undefined reference to `eglGetProcAddress'
EGLGlobal.cpp:(.text+0x1b8): undefined reference to `eglGetProcAddress'
EGLGlobal.cpp:(.text+0x348): undefined reference to `eglInitialize'
EGLGlobal.cpp:(.text+0x3ec): undefined reference to `eglQueryString'
EGLGlobal.cpp:(.text+0x780): undefined reference to `eglGetProcAddress'
EGLGlobal.cpp:(.text+0x83c): undefined reference to `eglGetProcAddress'
EGLGlobal.cpp:(.text+0x8f8): undefined reference to `eglGetProcAddress'
EGLGlobal.cpp:(.text+0x9b4): undefined reference to `eglGetProcAddress'
EGLGlobal.cpp:(.text+0xa70): undefined reference to `eglGetProcAddress'
/usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/catkin_ws2/src/ros_matlab_stereo/src/utils/build/libargussampleutils.a(EGLGlobal.cpp.o):EGLGlobal.cpp:(.text+0xb2c): more undefined references to `eglGetProcAddress' follow
/usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/catkin_ws2/src/ros_matlab_stereo/src/utils/build/libargussampleutils.a(EGLGlobal.cpp.o): In function `ArgusSamples::EGLDisplayHolder::cleanup()':
EGLGlobal.cpp:(.text+0x1488): undefined reference to `eglTerminate'
EGLGlobal.cpp:(.text+0x14e8): undefined reference to `eglGetError'
/usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/catkin_ws2/src/ros_matlab_stereo/src/utils/buil/libargussampleutils.a(WindowBase.cpp.o): In function `ArgusSamples::WindowBase::Surface::~Surface()':
WindowBase.cpp:(.text+0x288): undefined reference to `eglDestroySurface'
WindowBase.cpp:(.text+0x2e8): undefined reference to `eglGetError'
/usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/catkin_ws2/src/ros_matlab_stereo/src/utils/build/libargussampleutils.a(WindowBase.cpp.o): In function `ArgusSamples::WindowBase::Surface::create(ArgusSamples::WindowBase*, void*)':
WindowBase.cpp:(.text+0x3f8): undefined reference to `eglGetDisplay'
WindowBase.cpp:(.text+0x438): undefined reference to `eglCreateWindowSurface'
WindowBase.cpp:(.text+0x4a0): undefined reference to `eglGetError'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
ros_matlab_stereo/CMakeFiles/ros_matlab_stereo.dir/build.make:179: recipe for target '/usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/catkin_ws2/devel/lib/ros_matlab_stereo/ros_matlab_stereo' failed
make[2]: *** [/usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/catkin_ws2/devel/lib/ros_matlab_stereo/ros_matlab_stereo] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:903: recipe for target 'ros_matlab_stereo/CMakeFiles/ros_matlab_stereo.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [ros_matlab_stereo/CMakeFiles/ros_matlab_stereo.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:140: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
Invoking "make -j4 -l4" failed

Before that, I also get errors regarding libraries like GTK and X11, which I was able to fix, but if I just compile the samples without catkin I don’t have any of those problems.

I try to include the argussampleutils library in my CMakeLists.txt like this:

[...]
find_package(Argus REQUIRED)
find_library(ARGUSSAMPLEUTILS NAMES libargussampleutils argussampleutils PATHS /usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/argus/build/samples)
include_directories(
  ${ARGUS_INCLUDE_DIR}
  [...]
)
target_link_libraries(${PROJECT_NAME}
  ${catkin_LIBRARIES}
  ${ARGUSSAMPLEUTILS}
  [...]
)

I appreciate any help!

Can’t anyone help me with this?