Release highlights since 340.107:
- Updated the nvidia-drm kernel module for compatibility with the removal of the DRIVER_PRIME flag in recent Linux kernel versions.
- Updated nvidia-bug-report.sh to search the systemd journal for gdm-x-session logs.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent nvidia-xconfig from disabling the X Composite extension on version 1.20 of the X.org X server.
- Added support to nvidia-installer for systems which provide ncurses libraries supporting the ncurses widechar ABI only.
- Updated nvidia-installer to avoid problems with commands whose proper functionality may be dependent on system localization (e.g. via the LANG environment variable.) For example, some kernel configurations may produce unusable kernel modules if LANG is set to a language other than English.
- Updated nvidia-installer for better compatibility with ncurses when libncurses.so.6 exposes the ncurses reentrant ABI, such as on openSUSE Leap 15 and SUSE Linux Enterprise 15.
- Fixed a build failure, "too many arguments to function 'get_user_pages'", when building the NVIDIA kernel module for Linux kernel v4.4.168.
- Fixed a build failure, "implicit declaration of function do_gettimeofday", when building the NVIDIA kernel module for Linux kernel 5.0 release candidates.