Release highlights since 367.27:
- Fixed a regression that could cause console corruption when resuming from suspend.
- Improved buffer write performance of the nvidia-drm DRM KMS driver by using write-combined DRM Dumb Buffers where available.
- Fixed a bug that caused X to crash when applying changes to the RandR CscMatrix property while VT-switched away from X.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when exiting nvidia-settings on displays with 8 or 15 bit color depths.
- Added support for querying clock values on Pascal GPUs.
- Removed the Base Mosaic configuration option from nvidia-settings on systems where the feature is not actually supported.
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-smi to report an inaccurate version number.
- Fixed a bug that prevented nvidia-bug-report.sh from finding relevant messages in kernel log files.
- Added /var/log/dmesg to the list of paths which are searched by nvidia-bug-report.sh for kernel messages.