Release highlights since 394.69:
- Added support for the following GPU:
- Quadro P5200
- Fixed a regression that caused display flickering at lower PowerMizer performance levels on some GPUs.
- Fixed a regression that prevented console restoration after a VT switch on some GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a system hang when resuming from suspend with some GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that caused slow or stuttering frame rates in applications that use GLX_EXT_swap_control_tear while G-SYNC is active.
- Fixed a bug in the NVIDIA VDPAU driver that caused VdpVideoSurfaceGetBitsYCbCr() of H.265/HEVC content to have interlaced artifacts.
- Fixed a bug that caused the X driver to not correctly report the "BlendOrder" MetaMode token when querying the MetaMode through, e.g., `nvidia-settings --query CurrentMetaMode`.
- Fixed a bug that prevented nvidia-installer from displaying a targeted error message when optional kernel modules fail to load.