Release highlights since 390.67:
- Improved compatibility with recent Linux kernels.
- Fixed an intermittent hang of Vulkan applications running fullscreen when flipping is allowed.
- Removed informational messages that were printed by nvidia-modeset.ko whenever a GPU device was allocated or freed.
- Fixed a bug that caused kwin OpenGL compositing to crash when launching certain OpenGL applications.
- Updated the OpenGL driver to allow the use of integer format (SINT/UINT) color attachments with depth attachments in Frame Buffer Objects.