Release highlights since 319.17:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce GTX 760
- GeForce GTX 770
- GeForce GTX 780
- Fixed a regression that could cause X to crash when querying GPU information through NV-CONTROL on multi-GPU systems where some GPUs failed to be initialized for X.
- Fixed a bug that could cause X to crash when using Vertex Buffer Objects (VBOs) with indirect rendering.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some drop-down menus in nvidia-settings from working correctly when using older versions of GTK+.
- Fixed RandR panning reporting when the current MetaMode is smaller than the X screen.
- Fixed a regression that caused nvidia-installer to attempt post-processing of non-installed files.
- Added the "ForceCompositionPipeline" and "ForceFullCompositionPipeline" MetaMode options. See the README for details.
- Added support for HDMI 4K resolutions. Using a 4K resolution with an HDMI display requires a Kepler or later GPU.
- Added support in VDPAU for 4k resolution MPEG-1/2 and H.264 video decoding, up to 4032x4048 for MPEG-1/2 and 4032x4080 for H.264, and up to 65536 macroblocks for both.
- Fixed a bug where RRGetCrtcInfo could report incorrect size information when an RandR output has a custom ViewPortIn.
Linux x86: http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-ia32-319.23-driver.html
Linux x86_64: http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-amd64-319.23-driver.html
FreeBSD x86: http://www.nvidia.com/object/freebsd-x86-319.23-driver.html
FreeBSD x86_64: http://www.nvidia.com/object/freebsd-x64-319.23-driver.html