Release highlights since 319.32:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce GT 740A
- GeForce GT 745A
- GeForce GT 755M
- GeForce GT 625
- GeForce GTX 645
- GRID K340
- GRID K350
- NVS 315
- Quadro K500M
- Quadro K6000
- Fixed a bug that caused DisplayPort monitors connected to Quadro FX 3800, 4800, or 5800 to remain off after DPMS.
- Added the NVIDIA OpenGL-based Inband Frame Readback (NvIFROpenGL) library to the Linux driver package. This library provides a high performance, low latency interface to capture and optionally encode an individual OpenGL framebuffer. NvIFROpenGL captures pixels rendered by OpenGL only and is ideally suited to application capture and remoting.
- Fixed a bug that caused applications using CUDA-GL interop to crash when run on X servers with Xinerama enabled.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent some double-bit ECC errors from being properly reported.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a blank screen when changing house sync settings on Quadro Kepler GPUs with Quadro Sync boards.
- Fixed a bug that prevented nested loops with identical loop conditions in GLSL shaders from terminating correctly. This could cause hangs in applications such as Exa PowerVIZ.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in corrupt texels when a previously empty texture image was specified with glXBindTexImageEXT. In GNOME 3, this caused gnome-screenshot to produce garbled window screenshots.
- Fixed a bug that caused the X server to crash when querying the current mode of disabled displays.
Linux x86: http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-ia32-319.49-driver.html
Linux x86_64: http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-amd64-319.49-driver.html
Linux ARM: http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-32bit-arm-319.49-driver.html
FreeBSD x86: http://www.nvidia.com/object/freebsd-x86-319.49-driver.html
FreeBSD x86_64: http://www.nvidia.com/object/freebsd-x64-319.49-driver.html