Release highlights since 319.49:
- Added support for the following GPU:
- GeForce GTX 760 Ti OEM
- Fixed a bug that could cause OpenGL applications to crash during the initialization of new threads.
- Fixed a bug that caused the GPU and Memory clock frequencies for some PowerMizer performance levels on Kepler boards to be reported incorrectly in the nvidia-settings control panel.
- Fixed a bug that caused the X server to fail to start on certain laptops when the boot display was on an external DisplayPort monitor, for example if the laptop was booted while the lid was closed.
- Updated the NVIDIA OpenGL driver to write temporary files to $TMPDIR if it is set, instead of unconditionally writing to /tmp.
- Updated a fallback of writing temporary files to $HOME/.nvidia to use $HOME/.nv instead, as the latter path is already used for other NVIDIA driver related files.
Linux x86: http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-ia32-319.60-driver.html
Linux x86_64: http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-amd64-319.60-driver.html
Linux ARM: http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-32bit-arm-319.60-driver.html
FreeBSD x86: http://www.nvidia.com/object/freebsd-x86-319.60-driver.html
FreeBSD x86_64: http://www.nvidia.com/object/freebsd-x64-319.60-driver.html