Release highlights since 313.18:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce GTX TITAN
- GeForce G205M
- GeForce GT 240M LE
- GeForce 405M
- GeForce 610
- GeForce 615
- GeForce 620M
- GeForce GT 625M
- GeForce GT 625 (OEM)
- GeForce GT 635
- GeForce 705M
- GeForce 710M
- GeForce GT 710M
- GeForce GT 720A
- GeForce GT 730M
- Tesla X2070
- Tesla S2050
- Tesla K20s
- Reduced the amount of time needed to establish framelock in some stereo configurations with many monitors.
- Fixed a bug where glXSwapIntervalEXT failed to set a swap interval value of zero in certain situations.
- Improved compatibility with recent Linux kernels.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to rendering corruption after an X server generation (i.e., leaving an X server running after all of its clients have exited).
- Removed a spurious dependency on libpangox from the nvidia-settings binary shipped as part of the driver package.
Linux x86: ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/313.26
Linux x86_64: ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64/313.26
FreeBSD x86: ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/FreeBSD-x86/313.26
FreeBSD x86_64: ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/FreeBSD-x86_64/313.26