Release highlights since 313.09:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- Quadro K600
- Quadro K2000
- Quadro K2000D
- Quadro K4000
- GeForce GTX 680MX
- Tesla K20Xm
- Added support in NV-CONTROL and in nvidia-settings for changing the Double Precision performance boost mode on supported GPUs.
- Fixed a bug in nvidia-settings that allowed unavailable features to be selected in some drop-down menus.
- Fixed several OpenGL driver bugs related to stencil-only framebuffer objects.
- Fixed a bug when enabling framelock between displays connected to the same GPU as other displays with different refresh rates, which caused the latter to be incorrectly assigned to the framelock group.
- Updated the reporting of HDMI 3D framerates and pixel clocks to be more consistent with how they are reported by HDMI 3D displays.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented rotation controls in the nvidia- settings control panel from working after changing resolutions.
- Fixed a bug that could cause applications using GL_NV_vdpau_interop to crash during modeswitches.
- Fixed a regression that could cause OpenGL applications to crash while compiling shaders.
- Added a kernel module parameter, "NVreg_EnablePCIeGen3", which can be used to enable PCIe gen 3 when possible. Note that on many systems where the NVIDIA driver does not allow PCIe gen 3 by default, stability problems can be expected when this option is enabled: users should do so at their own risk.
- Fixed a VDPAU bug that could cause the X server to hang when decoding some corrupted video streams.
- Renamed VGX products to GRID products in the "Supported NVIDIA GPU Products" list.
- Added support for X.org xserver ABI 14 (xorg-server 1.14).
- Fixed a bug in nvidia-settings that could cause the wrong resolution to be set in basic mode for setups based on one display per X screen.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the X server to crash when performing an RandR 1.0 rotation (e.g., `xrandr --orientation left`) after unplugging the last connected monitor.
- Fixed font rendering performance and corruption problems on X servers with backported support for the new glyph cache functionality added to Pixman 0.27.
Linux x86: ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/313.18
Linux x86_64: ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64/313.18
FreeBSD x86: ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/FreeBSD-x86/313.18
FreeBSD x86_64: ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/FreeBSD-x86_64/313.18